The Information Management supports staff and guests of the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry in the field of research data, literature search and bibliometrics. The service group works in close connection with the Computing Center.
The offer includes the following topics:
- Organization of Data
- Electronic Lab Notebooks
- Reference Management Systems (EndNote, Mendeley, Papers etc.)
- Data Access and Processing
- Open Science
- Literature and Patent Databases (Pubmed, Web of Science etc.)
- Data Protection and Ethics
- Publication Data Archives
- Intellectual Property Rights: Knowledge and Technology Transfer
- Data Dissemination
Predefined Search Strategies for Publications of the Max Planck Society in the Web of Science are listed for each individual Max Planck Institute.
Links and answers for bioinformatics software you find at our Bioinformatics Core Facility .
You find specific information on our internal homepage .