The Public Relations Office of the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry (MPIB) informs the interested public about the work and research at the Institute.
The following services are offered:
- Information about recent research highlights and other news from the Institute via press releases and other information material
- Response to inquiries
- Placement of experts for interview requests
- Coordination of visitor programs at the Institute
- Realization of experiments in the hands-on laboratory “MaxLab”
- Planning, organization and realization of public events: in the seminar series “Wissenschaft für Jedermann” and at the Open Day, the visitors can inform themselves about the Institute’s research.
As a service group of the Institute, the Public Relations Office also supports the MPIB scientists regarding their external presentation, the contact to the general public and the communication of their research.