The Information Management offers and provides amongst others the following services to staff and guests of the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry:
- Bibliometric Analyses, Reports for the Scientific Advisory Board and Evaluations: We identify the publications of authors, departments and institutions and determine their number, citations, ranks and percentiles.
- Support in the use of reference management systems for storing, organizing and sharing reference collections, e.g. EndNote, Mendeley, Papers.
- Assistance in searching information by the means of databases and other facilities.
- BioTools: software originating from MPG institutes, access to external resources, pathway resource list
- PDFs containing quick guides based on frequently asked questions.
- Predefined Strategies for searching MPG publications in the Web of Science of each individual Max-Planck institute of the three sections
For more information see our internal homepage.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!