Wissenschaftliche Informationsvermittlung / Scientific Information Services
We offer and provide the following services to staff and guests of the Max Planck Society (MPG), especially in the Bio-Medical Section:
- Bibliometric Analyses: We identify the publications of authors, departments and institutions and determine their number, citations and ranks.
- Support in the use of reference management systems for storing, organizing and sharing reference collections, e.g. EndNote, Mendeley, Papers.
- Assistance in searching information by the means of databases and other facilities.
- Help with the acquisition and application of BioInformatic tools, currently Ingenuity Pathway Analysis - IPA, Pathway Studio - Elsevier.
- Online trainings to Endnote, SciFinder, Web of Science and Scopus (both bibliographic data collections).
- BioTools provided by members of the Max Planck Society - free access!
- PDFs containing search tips based on frequently asked questions.
- Predefined Strategies for searching MPG publications in the Web of Science of each individual Max-Planck institute of the three sections - on request.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!