Wissenschaftliche Informationsvermittlung/Scientific Information Services
We offer and provide the following services to staff and guests of the Max Planck Society (MPG), especially in the Bio-Medical Section:
- Bibliometric analyses: On request we identify the publications of authors, research groups and institutions and determine their numbers, citations and ranking.
- Support in the use of personal databases for literature references and other information: This concerns mainly EndNote, Mendeley and Papers.
- Assistance in the utilization of literature, patent and other databases.
- Help with the search of supplementary information about topics beyond the usual focus.
- Training and workshops via online-communication programs: We teach an efficient way of searching in databases and the competent use of personal databases. (see workshops).
- Sheets containing search tips based on frequently asked questions.
- Strategies for searching MPG publications of each individual institute of the MPG.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Johann Bauer
Zimmer: T-21 (Di, Do, Fr, 8:30-12:30)